Chimney Maintenance Performed By CSIA Certified Experts
Don’t wait until your chimney needs extensive repairs to call our experts. Have your chimney maintained by us and get your annual inspection scheduled.
Chimney Maintenance Repairs We Offer
- Damper Replacement —Broken, rusted throat damper? Leaky throat damper? There’s a whole list of reasons to upgrade to a top-sealing damper! Here at Chim Chimney Sweep, we sell and install Lock-Top and Lyemance dampers, which are low profile, easy to use, and energy-saving. They also carry a lifetime warranty, and within the first couple of years, the money a top-sealing damper will save you will make up for your investment.
- Chimney Relining —The chimney liner is responsible for preventing heat transfer, chimney fire, draft problems, smoke problems, carbon monoxide poisoning, and fireplace performance issues — but not every liner is equipped to do the job. Make sure your chimney system is operating as safely and as efficiently as it can and should be by investing in a stainless steel liner from HomeSaver. These liners carry a lifetime warranty and can be used to vent any fuel type — they can even be used to vent your oil or gas furnace or hot water heater!
- Masonry Repair & Rebuilds — Cracked and receding mortar joints and popping, water-damaged brick won’t just make your chimney and fireplace unattractive — damaged masonry also weakens the entire structure, decreases the safety of the system, and shortens its service life. Don’t leave your masonry chimney and fireplace in disrepair, let Chim Chimney Sweep help. We’re licensed, insured, and certified chimney professionals with over 35 years of experience repairing and rebuilding chimneys and fireplaces. We guarantee expert results that stand the test of time.
- Smoke Chamber Repairs — In order to work as safely and as efficiently as it should, the smoke chamber of your chimney needs to be smooth and free of damage. When it’s not, smoke problems arise, and you could even find yourself dealing with a house fire or carbon monoxide problem. Let us help. We repair smoke chambers and parge them smooth for a better-performing, better-insulated smoke chamber that’s ready to do its job.
- Leaky Chimney Repair & Waterproofing — Keeping water out of your chimney doesn’t have to be a challenge. Here at Chim Chimney Sweep, we’re proud to offer our customers comprehensive leak protection, so you can enjoy a stronger, safer, more beautiful chimney, year after year. From chimney crown and chase cover repair to flashing repair, chimney cap installation, and chimney waterproofing, we do it all.
See What Our Customers Are Saying!
Chim Chimney have been here for several years now. They clean our chimney every year, and if there’s any other maintenance that needs to be done, I have them do that as well. They installed a chimney liner a few years ago. I’d give them an A. I’m perfectly satisfied. I like that they do the job. They show up when they say they’re going to show up. They charge me what they say they’re going to charge me, and the work seems to be, as far as I can tell, perfectly good quality. I use them every year, and I would recommend them to anybody.
More than satisfied- from the pleasant young lady that helped set up an appointment to our chimney technician. The chimney technician was very informative and thorough. For someone that does not know too much about chimneys I have a much better understanding because he took so much time with us! Even our dog loved Greg. Showed up on time, chimney was cleaned well, and recommendations were given regarding our new wood stove. Even put our cap back on that he did not have to do. Definitely recommend!
Chim Chimney answers their own phone with a live person. They were able to fit me in because of a cancelation, and they did a super job
Rather get in touch with us online? Simply fill out this form to get started. We’ll follow up with you as soon as possible!