From Minor To Major, You Can Trust Our Licensed, Certified & Insured Team With Your Chimney Repairs
When you find out your chimney is damaged and in need of repair, it’s natural to feel a bit overwhelmed — there’s a lot to consider. You have to figure out what your budget is for those repairs, which repairs you should tackle first, and who you can trust to make the repairs.
Here at Chim Chimney Sweep, we understand your frustration and concerns, but whether minor or major, you can count on our team of Certified Chimney Professionals and licensed and insured contractors to make the needed chimney repairs and to do the job right the first time.
We have over 35 years of experience serving our neighbors in Middlesex and Worcester Counties, and we stand behind our work and guarantee professional, beautiful, long-lasting results, each and every time. When you hire us for the job, you can expect us to:
- treat you, your property, and your home with respect
- take safety seriously (our team is OSHA-Certified and Fall Prevention-Certified)
- pay attention to the details and provide thorough, beautiful work
Some of the chimney and masonry repairs we offer to our customers in MetroWest and the surrounding areas:
- Damper Replacement —Broken, rusted throat damper? Leaky throat damper? There’s a whole list of reasons to upgrade to a top-sealing damper! Here at Chim Chimney Sweep, we sell and install Lock-Top and Lyemance dampers, which are low profile, easy to use, and energy-saving. They also carry a lifetime warranty, and within the first couple of years, the money a top-sealing damper will save you will make up for your investment.
- Chimney Relining —The chimney liner is responsible for preventing heat transfer, chimney fire, draft problems, smoke problems, carbon monoxide poisoning, and fireplace performance issues — but not every liner is equipped to do the job. Make sure your chimney system is operating as safely and as efficiently as it can and should be by investing in a stainless steel liner from HomeSaver. These liners carry a lifetime warranty and can be used to vent any fuel type — they can even be used to vent your oil or gas furnace or hot water heater!
- Masonry Repair & Rebuilds — Cracked and receding mortar joints and popping, water-damaged brick won’t just make your chimney and fireplace unattractive — damaged masonry also weakens the entire structure, decreases the safety of the system, and shortens its service life. Don’t leave your masonry chimney and fireplace in disrepair, let Chim Chimney Sweep help. We’re licensed, insured, and certified chimney professionals with over 35 years of experience repairing and rebuilding chimneys and fireplaces. We guarantee expert results that stand the test of time.
- Smoke Chamber Repairs — In order to work as safely and as efficiently as it should, the smoke chamber of your chimney needs to be smooth and free of damage. When it’s not, smoke problems arise, and you could even find yourself dealing with a house fire or carbon monoxide problem. Let us help. We repair smoke chambers and parge them smooth for a better-performing, better-insulated smoke chamber that’s ready to do its job.
- Leaky Chimney Repair & Waterproofing — Keeping water out of your chimney doesn’t have to be a challenge. Here at Chim Chimney Sweep, we’re proud to offer our customers comprehensive leak protection, so you can enjoy a stronger, safer, more beautiful chimney, year after year. From chimney crown and chase cover repair to flashing repair, chimney cap installation, and chimney waterproofing, we do it all.
Chim Chimney Sweep — A Trusted Name For Over 35 Years
If you live in Middlesex or Worcester County and you’re looking for a dependable and experienced company to repair your chimney, look no further than Chim Chimney Sweep — a trusted name for over 35 years! Call 508-875-3874 or click here to request an appointment today.